The Strategic Relationship Manager (SRM) is responsible for the quality, health, growth and profitability of the company’s relationships with its clients by ensuring that our services and solutions are delivered in alignment with that client’s objectives and key strategies. Success is measured in client satisfaction, retention, growth, and profitability.
Essential Job Functions
- The SRM is responsible for knowing the clients objectives, key strategies, and leaders and stakeholders such that Pluris is in a credible position to collaborate in further refining those strategies and developing specific initiatives and solutions that will enable the client to achieve their objectives.
- Collaborating with client’s stakeholders in the successful execution of marketing-related strategies, programs, and initiatives to support the success of key business line leaders in the client’s organization. Providing results on the progress and outcome of marketing initiatives and calculating return-on-investment metrics to ensure programs meet the client’s goals.
- Provide leadership to all internal delivery teams by communicating the overall objectives and strategies for the account and outlining clear initiatives and timeframes to achieve them. Specific account strategies and plans should be documented and reviewed as appropriate.
- Work collaboratively to ensure appropriate direction is provided to all delivery teams and a productive two-way communication flow exists. Work as part of the delivery team responsible for:
- Developing and scoping new initiatives and projects, drafting proposals, statements of work, and other activities related to selling, servicing, and delivering work to the client.
- Ensuring smooth operation of all solutions, campaign operations, and other day-to-day activities required to meet the clients objectives
- Ensuring that all work performed is executed within set deadlines and within established budgets
- Collaborate with the teams responsible for selling and delivering strategy and analytics related projects to the client to ensure all strategies, analysis, and recommendations are accurate, appropriate, and consistent with the clients objectives
- Maintain knowledge of Pluris’ products and services, those of key vendors and partners, and develop strategies for how to continually apply them to evolve and improve the quality of results and service delivered to a client.
- Achieve revenue and profitability goals within appropriate client relationships
- Continually demonstrate value to clients to ensure client satisfaction and retention
- Knowledge and practical application of Solution Selling and Large Account Management methodologies, processes, and concepts is preferred
- Experience with enterprise class marketing-related technologies solutions, including databases, campaign management, and business analysis tools; experience with web analytics, search, and email related tools and applications is helpful
- Understanding of strategic marketing including knowledge of integrated marketing programs
- Five or more years experience in large account selling and management selling preferably in a marketing services environment
- Desire and ability to travel (up to 50%)
Compensation and Benefits
Pluris offers a competitive salary and an exceptional array of benefits including:
- The top rated health care plan – with very low cost to employees
- Uncapped 401k retirement plan match
- Seasonal offsite team activities (Rowing on the Charles, sporting events, paintball, bowling, etc.)
Conditions of Employment
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of background checks
We enable leading brand marketers to improve the effectiveness of their marketing programs by using customer information and analytics to optimize the way in which they engage their customers in sales and service transactions. Pluris has delivered some of the largest commercial implementations of leading campaign management and business intelligence solutions in the industry. We build and manage thousands of analytical models for various customer acquisition and development marketing programs – all in the vein of helping our clients grow their customer base and provide more value over time. By customizing the multiple elements of an offer at the individual level, we consistently drive significant gains for our clients over traditional marketing practices.
For further information or to express interest in this position, please contact us at email@example.com