Essential Job Functions
- Serve as the lead solution delivery and management resource on accounts; managing cross-functional project teams as well as working in a hands-on technical capacity as necessary.
- Collaborate with the Strategic Relationship Manager (SRM) responsible for the overall account relationship ensuring smooth delivery of all programs, including strategy and analytics, solutions development and delivery, campaign operations, and all related projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Client and SRM to define Service Level Agreements (SLAs), meet and monitor all operating metrics, and recommend ongoing areas for continual improvement.
- Proactively manage and consult with cross-functional teams within the company and at the client in identifying and resolving issues, developing solution and delivery approaches, and making actionable recommendations to improve the client’s results.
- Manage and monitor quality control for all programs, resolve vendor issues and process defects, review ongoing reports for delivery of defects and delivery abnormalities, and recognize potential issues in their early states.
- Maintain knowledge of the company’s products and services, those of key vendors and partners, and develop strategies for how to continually apply them to evolve and improve the quality of results and service delivered to a client.
- Deliver marketing programs and projects on time, within budget, and to stated specifications and quality standards.
- Five or more years experience with the development, delivery, and management of enterprise class marketing-related technologies solutions, including databases, campaign management, and business analysis tools; experience with web analytics, search, and email related tools and applications is helpful
- Experience overseeing complex initiatives from inception to completion; ability to handle multiple competing priorities; willingness to work hands-on to get results in a deadline driven environment
- Demonstrated skills in analysis, project and program management, operational and process management; ability to work across multiple client and internal organizations, reconcile competing priorities, and foster positive, team-oriented, working relationships in the process.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills as well as a track record for meeting project timelines, budgets, and managing to service level agreements and metrics
- Must be technically sound and have the ability and willingness to get hands on as necessary in support of development teams efforts
- Must have working knowledge of SQL, ability to write and understand technical specifications, review application log files, work with relational data structures and associated tools
- Experience in Media and Communications industry vertical is helpful
- Experience working in a team selling model is helpful
- Desire and ability to travel (up to 50%)
- BA / BS degree
Compensation and Benefits
Pluris offers a competitive salary and an exceptional array of benefits including:
- The top rated health care plan – with very low cost to employees
- Uncapped 401k retirement plan match
- Seasonal offsite team activities (Rowing on the Charles, sporting events, paintball, bowling, etc.)
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of background checks
We enable leading brand marketers to improve the effectiveness of their marketing programs by using customer information and analytics to optimize the way in which they engage their customers in sales and service transactions. Pluris has delivered some of the largest commercial implementations of leading campaign management and business intelligence solutions in the industry. We build and manage thousands of analytical models for various customer acquisition and development marketing programs – all in the vein of helping our clients grow their customer base and provide more value over time. By customizing the multiple elements of an offer at the individual level, we consistently drive significant gains for our clients over traditional marketing practices.
For further information or to express interest in this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org