independently as well as a member of a team. This role will involve all aspects of database design and development as well as application testing and operations support. The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, outstanding customer service skills, and a willingness to work hard. This is an ideal opportunity for a dynamic, motivated candidate to join up with a small organization that actually gets things done and learn all aspects of a hosted integrated media management and optimization platform !
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 2-6 years of relevant experience in related industries / technologies
- Superb analytic and troubleshooting skills
- Strong SQL skills (preferably Oracle).
- Programming experience (Java, PHP,C/C++)
- Unix / Linux scripting experience (Perl, Shell, Python)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Success working in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment
Compensation and Benefits
We work hard. We play hard. And we take very good care of our team!
Pluris offers a very competitive base salary and bonus plan and an exceptional array of benefits including:
- The top rated health care plan – with very low cost to employees
- Uncapped 401k retirement plan match
- Seasonal offsite team activities (Rowing on the Charles, sporting events, paintball, bowling, etc.)
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of background checks
For further information or to express interest in this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org